Friday, November 28, 2008

Consequences Are

Today, I'm supposed to have myself set to go home. The usual. It's Friday, I need to be there. Yet there's no possibility. Many things try to hamper me. I now started to worry. I don't care how people will judge me, but I'm sure all I wanted is just an escape of what we call reality.

I am supposed to play with them this weekend, I'm supposed to hug them and be with them in this three days vacation. But how will I do that. The chances are thin and serious. Yet, I still didn't lost my hope. The one that my God has given me. I just remember my student Mr. Z, he is an optimist and just simply say, "I don't care about what will be family look like in the future? All I need is to be better and be flexible." Now I now. I need to stretch myself to that situation. I'm sure it will be fun and I'll miss them when there gone.

No comments: