Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Planning For Marriage

How many people are looking at the possibilities of gettig married? Now that the commodities isn't stable? Now when everything is high and expensive? I can understand why people don't want to. I really don't wanna argue or question those people who don't feel like getting married. Who don't want to risk the uncertainty of life. This isn't an issue of just marrige life that be faced in the future but beyond that. I myself then try to question the possibilities. It's not good to mistrust oneself. But who else can trust. Even the richest people tend to backlash with the fight because they also felt the crisis of life, how much more us--ordinary people? People who just rely on the small pay that we recieve. I don't know when can we get over with this poor life. If you have answers tell me what?

Now a days, I want to feel that I'm also afraid to do it. But how can I say no to my husband? How will I explain the situation? I guess there is no way out anymore but face it. Discover the better window that alters the light that covers the possibilities undesired. I so love my baby. I will do everything for him. No matter what will happen.I will never say no to a fight I know it's worth it.

No comments: