Saturday, November 27, 2010

Why Filipinos are qualified to write and get payed?



Who could ever thought anybody can write and get payed? In the Philippine, it's never in the mind of most people that writing sensible articles can be a job. But this doesn't mean they don't know how to write. Thousands of Filipinos love to write and even be more creative about it.

Yes, earning is what make other people move. In the Philippines, people don't really think that earning can be as simple as staying at home. Here in the country, almost all people think that you have to go to work punch in and out in the company and get payed in a day.

English is widely used in the country and it has been proven already by many. Over 90% speaks well and even write. But this people hardly believe in earning by just using one's spare time. Who could ever believe that?

Funny but I was once like them. Long before, I laughed at articles-- writing about how to earn money by writing. But then I have this friend who gave me the link here and write articles. I love writing. That's usually my breakfast. But earning through it? I realized it can be possible.

There are thousands of feed that welcome freelance writer to post there articles and earn through it. Here in Bukisa you can see people earned thousands of bucks already just by writing.

Writing? "That sounds hard." "That sounds heavy." A common notions for people who don't give a heck. I perfectly understand. I sympathize. But earning through writing doesn't really mean to be like that.

Filipinos, I believe, possess a quality that made them qualified to be a writer and get paid. Millions of graduates and degree holders just stay idle at home doing nothing and not being productive. What are those degrees for? A few work under-employed and never receive a good compensation. Why endure all these predicaments? Why not do other jobs that do more than the usual. Why not write?

Now I'm inviting my friends to take a glance and write as well. With this I'm helping them. And they help themselves.

No comments: